The Sphere Console table is inspired by spherical architecture (Tianjin Binhai Library, Tianjin, China) and Nagoya City Science Museum (Nagoya, Japan).
These stunning structures are proof that timeless shape has never lost its allure with architects and the world at large.
The Sphere collection is characterised by curiosity, playfulness and creativity. Its soft lines and upholstered curves continue our personal research on Neotenic design and sculptural furniture.
Available in the following size:
- Ø1100mm H750mm
- Custom sizes available on request.
- Walnut, American Oak, Liquid Aluminium
- All pieces are handcrafted in Gerringong, New South Wales
- Please allow 10-12 weeks for delivery
- All pieces can be customised accordingly - materials, finish
- Price does not include delivery (freight costs will vary depending on the item ordered and your location)
- Free local pickup available from Gerringong.